Gaining fans and followers for your fashion line on Instagram is all about capturing the attention of your target audience. If you have something for all users, your toil to create your fandom becomes less. Instagram has numerous tools to go about it.
Know your target market first. Target marketing is fragmenting a large commercial stream into blocks by identifying consumers, whose needs your product can fulfill.
1.For instance, if you’re selling trendy sports shoes, instead of targeting all athletes, you need to focus your energy on budding athletes between the ages of 18-30.
2. Target those who have active subscriptions with fitness clubs and choose a specific geographic belt depending on your bandwidth to reach their location.
3. Without a proper target market, it will be a daunting task to build product awareness and brand on Instagram.
4. To the IG community, your clothing merchandise will look like another regular, generic fashion brand.
Finding the right hashtags that compliment your target market and industry is critical. Though no hashtag will directly indicate the users’ demographics, you can use free analytics to know it. You can access the analytics in your Instagram app to ensure you’re luring the right folks.
Picture perfect is a reality
Instagram is a haven for captivating pictures. It’s a realm of sights and scenes. Even if you are no fashion brand or honcho, people will expect you to produce top-notch content in your feed. Your pictures should be high-resolution.
- HD is everything on IG. No one will engage with low-quality, blurry pictures. So, if your brand has to stand out, get a proper camera in your gear.
2. Every photo must tell a story. The pictures that tell the maximum or deepest words are the ones that can intrigue, interest, and entice and tempt people’s minds.
3. A good picture generates more traffic. You can also hit registered sites to buy real Instagram likes.
4. You need to use influence to leverage and promote your clothing line.
5. Influencer marketing is the buzzword on IG, and it’s all set to grow bigger.
Just like the hashtags, you need to ensure that your brand’s influencer/endorser and his/her followers are relevant to your merchandise.
Know your content
Instagram is the ideal platform to enliven your brand’s story. You can take a clue from the most popular and wealthiest Insta-brands that have rule the art of visual storytelling. The way they capture the perfect shot is awe-inspiring.
- The most compelling types of images and fashion videos fashion companies must entail in their content are the brand mission, product features, lifestyle posts, product updates, and behind-the-scenes and UGC or user-generated content.
2. While IG is a wonderful place to showcase your fashion brand’s one-of-a-kind style and grasp or set new trends, it’s crucial to share things that make your clothing unique.
3. It’s a great way to spawn excitement and curiosity surrounding new updates or launches from your company.
4. You can even post teasers of launches, sneak peeks of updates etc.
If you’re running a promotion or sale or launching a new line, or pushing any tweaks to your selection, it’s pivotal to let your audience know.
Author bio: Karen Anthony is an Instagram and social media marketing analyst having years of experience and knowledge. She is passionate about new gadgets & technology.